Xiaotong Liu, Boxiong Shen, Peng Yuan, Dipesh Patel, Chunfei Wu. Production of carbon nanotubes (CNTs) from thermochemical conversion of waste plastics using Ni/anodic aluminum oxide (AAO) template catalyst
 Miskolczi N., Juzsakova T., Soja J. Preparation and application of metal loaded ZSM-5 and Y-zeolite catalysts for thermos-catalytic pyrolysis of real end-of-life vehicle plastic waste. Journal of the Energy Institute (In Press)
 Miskolczi N., Wu C., Williams P.T. Pyrolysis of waste plastics using catalysts; Activated carbon, MCM-41 and HZSM-5. International Journal of Chemical Engineering & Applications DOI : 10.18178/ijcea.2017.8.1.632
 Soja J., Miskolczi N. Recycling of ELV waste plastics by one-stage and a two-stage thermos-catalytic process. Chemical Engineering Transactions, Vol 61, Article 1909, 2017 DOI : 10.3303/CET1761316
 Zhang Y., Y Tao, Huang J, Williams P.T. Influence of silica-alumina support ratio on H2 production and catalyst carbon deposition from the Ni-catalytic pyrolysis/reforming of waste tyres. Waste Management & Research, 35, 1045-1054, 2017
 Dingding Yao, Yeshui Zhang, Paul T. Williams, Haiping Yang, Hanping Chen. Co-production of hydrogen and carbon nanotubes from real-world waste plastics: Influence of catalyst composition and operational parameters. Applied Catalysis B-Environmental, 221, 584-597, 2018.
 Akubo K., Nahil M.A., Williams P.T. Aromatic fuel oils produced from the pyrolysis-catalysis of polyethylene plastic with metal-impregnated Zeolite catalysts. Journal of the Energy Institute.
 Soja J. Miskolczi N. Recycling of ELV waste plastics by one-stage and two-stage thermos-catalytic pyrolysis. Chemical Engineering Transactions, 61, 1909-1914, 2017
 Egedy A., Zou J., Miskolczi N., Yang H. Williams P.T. Kinetic modelling of a pyrolysis-gasification reactor. Chemical Engineering Transactions, 61, 1471-1476, 2017
9) Xiaotong Liu, Yeshui Zhang, Mohamad A. Nahil, Paul T. Williams*, Chunfei Wu*. Development of Ni- and Fe- based catalysts with different metal particle sizes for the production of carbon nanotubes and hydrogen from thermo-chemical conversion of waste plastics. Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis (In press, 2017)
8) Yeshui Zhang, Mohamad Nahil, Chunfei Wu, Paul Williams. Pyrolysis-catalysis of waste plastic using a nickel-stainless steel mesh catalyst for high value carbon products. Environment Technology 2017, 11: 1-27
7) Norbert Miskolczi, Chunfei Wu, Paul T. Williams. Fuels by waste plastics using activated carbon, MCM-41, HZSM-5 and their mixture. Matec Proceedings 49 (2016) 05001
Repository Link: http://eprints.whiterose.ac.uk/96298/
6) Chunfei Wu, Mohamad A. Nahil, Norbert Miskolczi, Jun Huang, Paul T. Williams. Production and application of carbon nanotubes, as a co-product of hydrogen from the pyrolysis-catalytic reforming of waste plastics. Process Safety and Environmental Protection 103 (2016): 107-114
5) Borsodi, A. Szentes, N. Miskolczi, Chunfei Wu, Xiaotong Liu. Carbon nanotubes synthetized from gasesous products of waste polymer pyrolysis and their application. J. Anal. Appl. Pyrolysis 120 (2016) 304-313.
Repository Link: http://eprints.whiterose.ac.uk/100533/
4) Devy Ratnasari, Mohamad Nahil, Paul T. Williams Catalytic Pyrolysis of Waste Plastics using Staged Catalysis for Production of Gasoline Range Hydrocarbon Oils J. Anal. Appl. Pyrolysis (In Press) (http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jaap.2016.12.027)
Repository Link: http://eprints.whiterose.ac.uk/110244/
3) Juniza Md Saad, Paul T. Williams. Manipulating the H2/CO Ratio from Dry Reforming of Simulated Mixed Waste Plastics by the Addition of Steam. Fuel Processing Technology (In Press) (http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.fuproc.2016.09.016)
Repository Link: http://eprints.whiterose.ac.uk/108280/
Juniza Md Saad, Paul T. Williams. Catalytic dry reforming of waste plastics from different waste treatment plants for production of synthesis gases
Repository Link: http://eprints.whiterose.ac.uk/105962/
2) Juniza Md Saad, Paul T. Williams. Influence of process conditions on syngas production from the thermal processing of waste high density polyethylene. J. Anal. Appl. Pyrolysis 113 (2015) 35-40.
Repository Link: http://eprints.whiterose.ac.uk/87464/
1) Yeshui Zhang, Mohamad Nahil, Chunfei Wu, Paul T. Williams. Pyrolysis-catalysis of waste plastic using a nickel-stainless steel mesh catalyst for high value carbon products. Environmental Technology (In Press)
Oral and Poster Presentations
8) Juniza Saad, Mohamad Nahil, Paul Williams. Influence of process condistions on hydrogen production from the thermal processing of high density polyethylene. process-conditions-hydrogen-production-thermal-processing-of-hdpe
7) Kaltume Akubo, Paul T. Williams, Mohamad Nahil. High value aromatic compounds & syngas from waste plastics pyrolysis-catalysis. high-value-aromatics-syngas-from-plastics
6) Yeshui Zhang, Chunfei Wu, Mohamad A. Nahil, Paul T. Williams. Carbon nanotubes as value added products along with hydrogen production by pyrolysis catalytic-gasification of waste tyres.carbon-nanotubes-hydrogen-from-waste-tyres
5) Paul T. Williams, Meihong Wang, Norbert Miskolczi, Yanguo Zhang, Hanping Chen, Jun Huang. Flexi-pyrocat: flexible pyrolysis-catalysis processing of waste plastics for selective production of high value products. flexi-pyrocat-eu-project
4) Paul T. Williams. Pyrolysis-Catalysis of Waste Plastics to Fuels, Chemicals & Materials. WasteEng2016 Conference, May 23-26, 2016, Albi (France) Full presentation (adapted from conference presentation).
On-line Learning Resource
3) Paul T. Williams, Advanced-thermal-treatment-of-wastes.
2) Paul T. Williams, High-value-products-from-waste-plastics.
1) Paul T. Williams, Recycling-of-waste-plastics.